All 33 art Reviews

Petrichor Petrichor

Rather colorful compared to your regular stuff. I like it :)

Life Life

Not bad, actually pretty good. The water could be more realistic by adding fading transitions. However the only thing real problem with this piece is the way you converted it to a digital file (the picture).It looks really lazy and doesn't do the piece justice. I'll recommend taking another picture and crop it properly.

Ladylusher responds:

Thank you for your criticism and i will take your advice and use it.

The Kids aren't right The Kids aren't right

Is this a reference to the song: "The kids aren't alright" form The Offspring? That would be awesome! Either way i love your style and your typical plague doctor masks. Keep the great work up!

ThePsychoSheep responds:

It is actually :D.Thanks

Disney Princess Merida Disney Princess Merida

Well done, I like the use of color especially in the hair. However the neck is a bit misplaced which gives the piece a rather odd look to it. Also i think you could practice the facial features (Eyes, nose, mouth) as they tend to be a bit weaker than the rest in your pieces. I hope this comment could help you to get even better. :)

KingSid1412 responds:

Thanx for the review Anchimayen..... ur review are always helpful.. I will practice the facial features :)

A Friend in Space A Friend in Space

Hi there, i like the portray you've made, however there are some parts that don't feel quite natural. By not natural i mean a bit off, like the philtrum (the part between the mount and nose) is a bit to long, also the nose looks like it's twisted to the (viewers point) right compared to the center of the glasses. Hope you will take this critique the good way. Good work overall, especially the color scheme is awesome.

BugsAndBooks responds:

Hello there
First things first: Thank you very much for taking the time to give me feedback – it’s very much appreciated.
Now, I feel a little bad to have put you in somewhat of an awkward spot. You see, my friend does have facial asymmetries. I will not disclose as to why this is. I’ve been wondering if I should write about this in the authors comments but didn’t, thus setting up you lovely guys. I am sorry to have missed the opportunity to let you know from the start and will complete the authors comments with some information.
I completely understand that your comment was meant helpful and came from a good place. So, thank you for that.
And as always: Have a wonderful day :)

Master Po with Shifu's Son Master Po with Shifu's Son

Nice job you did there. You're really progressing a lot. The only critic i can give is that the tree on the foreground must be very small or you won't see this much of the silhouette. Also i don't really recognise the other object on the foreground.

KingSid1412 responds:

Really u think so...thanx alot Anchimayen....really glad u think I am progressing and yeh...now that I think of it....the tree really is of wrong size and thanx for tell me that I will remember that next time when I make something like this...and plz keep reviewing and guiding me ok ^_^ ur comments really help me to progress :D

Zombie killer Zombie killer

I really like the very stylistic way of painting in this piece. However the eyes seem a bit out of place. I think this is because you've used a (almost?) pure black for the eyelashes and the eyebrows. Good job overall!

Battle of Past and Future- Jazza May Challenge Battle of Past and Future- Jazza May Challenge

Hi there, welcome to Newgrounds! Great piece you've made here i especially like the way you used textures for the beast and the rippling water. Keep up the good work! :)

StarlingsFlight responds:

Thank you very much! Haha yes, the reflection was a bit tricky, the water itself for some reason was easier! I haven't used textures much before so thought I would experiment, I'm sure there are ways to improve the end look further :)
Thanks again for the review!

Time Warp Time Warp

Good work! Only the depth doesn't look that great because you've made the forrest more blurred out than the planes(?) letting the eye believe the woods is further away than the planes.

Clash With Oger Clash With Oger

Please stop using pure white and black in your drawing, as it's a a quite unnatural shade. As for the composition, it's a nice dramatic angle you've chosen. And one last thing that bothers me is that the Ogre doesn't seem to have a neck. Hope that I wasn't to harsh in the beginning. Overall it's a decent piece.

KingSid1412 responds:

Thanx for the review anchimayen.....I will remember ur tips next time I paint...just keep reviewing and keep giving tips like this on my works ok...u c I am new to this digital art world ;) so still experimenting :D